Rob and Cate's new mess...

Thanks John! Thanks Joyce!

Well, things are moving painfully slow right now. I'm getting a little discouraged... :roll:

As it stands, the plumber still has to come back and move one pump, I haven't heard from the electrician or concrete deck guy at all, and the propane guys are semi-scheduled.

My PB has me down for a "scheduled completion date" of 5/19/08. We'll see about that! :lol:

On the bright side, we have decided on Pebble Tec Tropical Breeze! The samples look great with the tile!

Rob

reef n ale said:
My PB has me down for a "scheduled completion date" of 5/19/08. We'll see about that! :lol:
The 19th is do able, but they are going to need to get moving. This pause is very discouraging, but don't worry, it'll all hit pretty soon.

We'll be swimming in June, and that sounds pretty good to me. :)

John

June would be great, John! We'll see I guess...

Here's a few pics of the new fieldstone coping! I'm really happy with the workmanship. I think they did a great job...

Rob

dsc0004uy3.jpg

dsc0005td5.jpg

dsc0010gk9.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
What a transformation! It looks fabulous! :lol:

You folks have been very busy since you last cheked in! We didn't hear from you in a while and I'm sure I'm not the only one who wondered if you fell off the planet :poke:

Who else can smell mushroom burgers, mushroom kabobs, mushroom....oh, wait, where's Mushroom Man? :p

Hope you are getting lots of enjoyment from your new pool! Thanks for sharing.

Wow, huge thanks to everyone for the kind words!!! :wave:

Yeah, I'm still here Joyce! I've just been so crazy busy I haven't had time to post anything at all. I'll be sticking around for a while! 8)

Anytime Anemone! Just let me know when you're around. Any chance you're into reefkeeping? We may have a mutual hobby!!! :shock:

Hey John! How's it going for you? All good I hope! We got filled 06/21/08...finally!!! :party: :party: :party: It was a long time comin'!!!

I'll post a better full pic soon and maybe Sean will add it to the TFP Hall of Fame...

Rob

Thanks landmark!

The tile is Master Tile's Stardust Series. It really looks nice in person...not the crazy blue my camera makes it look like.

BTW, you've got quite a big project going on in your backyard! The plumbing makes my head spin just looking at the pics!! It all looks great!!!

Rob

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.