Researching, researching and asking lots of questions

Thanks Kim, the pool cam with 45 days free maintenance so they've been brushing and vacuuming it and just added the salt after 30 days. Need to buy my test kit now. LOL this golden I rescued two years ago doesn't like the water, so I've not been pressuring him. My last three goldens loved my neighbors pool, so I took that for granted. Ah well, less filter cleaning. Of course he sits wherever I am at in the shade or not so I keep needing to nudge him towards shade. Plaster is pebbletec or pebble sheen, grayer than i'd like but its fine. Just got my loungers so its all good so far.
loungers.jpg

I think Pebbletec Ocean blue, really not blue enough for me, I wish it wasn't so grey. Got confused when they told me what it looked like under 5' of water, but the beach really shows it grey.

- - - Updated - - -

With travertine deck, pool it was $41k.

- - - Updated - - -

Kim,

Thought you'd like to see it with all landscaping done. Just relaxing and enjoying it now. IMG_3022.jpgIMG_3021.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to answer second question, they are ledge loungers, horrendously expensive, but will last. One of my only splurges, other than travertine.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.