Dallas/TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-3)
I am attaching pics of equipment that are connected to the enclosure I currently have my mechanical timer BP914UB66, in which, I want to replace with PB374E digital timer. The closure with the timer is connected to the following:
Left side wiring : goes to ozone generator
Right side wiring: goes to Hayward swimpure plus salt system
Left bottom wiring: is incoming power source 240V
Right bottom wiring: goes to emergency cutoff switch
My question is where to properly connect the wiring connections from the PB914UB66 with the PB374E timer and provide me in a drawing and step by step for each wiring connection.
I hope this makes sense.

Image (2).jpegImage (1).jpeg

Attachments

• Image (6).jpeg
    Image (6).jpeg
    735.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Image (4).jpeg
    Image (4).jpeg
    433.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Image (5).jpeg
    Image (5).jpeg
    460.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Image (3).jpeg
    Image (3).jpeg
    419.8 KB · Views: 1
Your jumble of wiring is complicated by the Freeze Protection device in your box.

This jumble of wiring cannot be understood from your words...

image-2-jpeg.485072

If you identify every wire and sketch out what you propose to do we can comment on it.

Otherwise I suggest you get someone more knowledgeable in electrical circuits to help you.

Your jumble of wiring is complicated by the Freeze Protection device in your box.

This jumble of wiring cannot be understood from your words...

image-2-jpeg.485072

If you identify every wire and sketch out what you propose to do we can comment on it.

Otherwise I suggest you get someone more knowledgeable in electrical circuits to help you.
I understand though all I am wanting to do is swap out the Intermatic PB914UB66 timer to the Intermatic digital PB374E. Since both have 4 connectors I thought I could pull the 4 connectors from one and connect the 4 same ones over to other but I wanted to make sure it was that simple ie line1 from 914 timer to 374 timer, etc. No changes in wiring the ozonator, freeze control and salt system.

I understand though all I am wanting to do is swap out the Intermatic PB914UB66 timer to the Intermatic digital PB374E. Since both have 4 connectors I thought I could pull the 4 connectors from one and connect the 4 same ones over to other but I wanted to make sure it was that simple ie line1 from 914 timer to 374 timer, etc. No changes in wiring the ozonator, freeze control and salt system.
If you have it figured out then go for it.

We cannot see what you see.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.