replacing my pool filter pump

ddmckmle

May 7, 2018
Tomball, Texas
Sorry I have not been around for a long while, I have been in the hospital and now I am confined to a wheel chair while I learn to walk again. My pool pump went out a few days ago and I bought a new one but being in a wheel chair there is no way I can replace I can replace the pump. I need some suggestion on how I can get to old pump replaced with the new pump.

Sorry to hear about your medical issues. For the pump swap, you could call just about any of your local pool stores. If they don't have a tech available, they probably know of one you could call. If you attend a local church, you might ask there as well since some repair techs are known with the congregation for local DIY stuff. Hope that helps. Get well soon. 🙏

I am so sorry, and sending you healing thoughts.

In addition to the great ideas above, are you able to supervise the install? If so, you could probably coach a friend or neighbor through it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.