Sil

May 17, 2022
Florida
Both my communication cable for the pentair superflo vs and the aquacal temperature cable have been cut. That is why it hasn't been working. Is this something that I can fix myself? How do I figure out what cables to order? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• 20220527_090930.jpg
    20220527_090930.jpg
    532.2 KB · Views: 15
Both my communication cable for the pentair superflo vs and the aquacal temperature cable have been cut. That is why it hasn't been working. Is this something that I can fix myself? How do I figure out what cables to order? Any help would be greatly appreciated
It is an easy fix if the junction box is around and if you have basic skills/knowledge in electricity. If the junction box close to the pump,
- Disconnect the associated breaker,
- take photos for how cable is connected in junction box and in the pump in terms of wire colours,
- disconnect the cable from there, measure it and take it with you to hardware store and purchase the same with an extra 1 foot,
- Re-connect the new cable to junction box and pump,
- Turn the breaker on again and run the pump
I hope this helps

This one for your pump? DISCONTINUED BUY 356324Z INSTEAD SuperFlo VS Pump Digital Input Kit 353129Z
For your heater, you probably need to contact them through their website.

Before you put the new comm cables in, try to figure out how they got cut & prevent it. Did lawncare cut it with a line trimmer, or did an animal chew it? Maybe run inside a liquidtite flex conduit to protect it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.