Manor
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I have managed to wear the volume marks (or they are beginning to of my Chlorine test tube (w/graduated volume). With respect respect to the shipping charges from TFTest kits, what is a suitable replacement? I just ordered a refill kit back in March so I really don't need anything other than that. Have used several searches and read through the Wiki but see no information or I'm not searching the right keywords..or Amazon for that matter.

I see the Taylor 9198, which would work, but I really prefer the one the TF-100Pro came with because the volume marks are black which makes it easier for my old eyes.

Edit: for use in Speed Stir.

forwarded. TFTestkits will help you. The cylinders are not available elsewhere..........at least not in that size.
Thanks, had I known that I would have contacted them directly. Appreciate you doing that. It has been used a lot the first six months. Since I'm settled with the SWG, not so much any more, which is a good thing!

Reactions: Newdude
Mine wore off too. I bought an extra one without the printed marks on them when I got my refill kit this year. Also because I hate throwing things out I used a sharpie and marked the lines that were still visible on the worn out one to still use it if I need to. 😂

Reactions: midlifecrisis
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.