Replacement steps for an inground ladder

Catanzaro

Platinum Supporter
TFP Guide
Jul 30, 2014
Monmouth County, New Jersey
I have to replace only the white steps (3 of them) on my ladder. One is still perfectly fine, which is the bottom one, but the middle and top steps just snapped off. They lasted about 9 years. There are a lot of options. For anyone who has replaced steps, which ones did you purchase? There are mixed reviews on replacement steps with hardware on Amazon.

The original ladder was an SRS-35-729 (SR Smith). But something happened to the ladder and I replaced it. I am looking to study hard plastic that will last. If I can get 6-8 years out of them, I will be happy.

Any suggestions? I am thinking of ordering these on Amazon, plus the hardware.

Is your ladder a composite product like many of the SR Smith items? Can you post a pic of it for us?
It is in pieces. I checked the last step of the ladder and there is nothing to identify what it is made of. This ladder is showing the correct measurements. The one on Amazon is stating made in the USA of high-quality plastic. The less expensive one in its description is showing ABS type of material. Hope this helps.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.