Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-20
Greetings!

I have a Pentair Intellichlor and no Spa and use ScreenLogic. I'm attempting to remove the "Spa Output" from the Intellichlor menu (pictured below). I've launched ScreenLogic Config and attempted a few changes with no success (pictured below). I have no use for the Spa Output on this screen. Am I stuck with it?

Thank you

Attachments

• 4772D0C1-A057-4F58-BFF3-F119E302CFB6.png
    4772D0C1-A057-4F58-BFF3-F119E302CFB6.png
    565.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 9D71EA9A-6396-4A96-A123-AEFADB293DD5.png
    9D71EA9A-6396-4A96-A123-AEFADB293DD5.png
    228.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 6F2B34B4-C2AB-4573-BAE7-423EE3B65640.png
    6F2B34B4-C2AB-4573-BAE7-423EE3B65640.png
    161.4 KB · Views: 7
Not a solution, but a way to sooth the savage OCD...

I have a simple pool with no spa. Pool guy installed the spa version of EasyTouch anyway. So I had the same issue. But then I found a good use for that spa interface, and so now it doesn't bother me at all.

I run my pump eight hours a day, primarily for my solar heater. I have my IntelliChlor set up to maintain my FC based on that eight hour runtime. But I sometimes want to run my solar heater more than eight hours a day, like to keep the pool warm for a night swim. But I don't also want to keep my SWG going, because that'll add too much chlorine, and mess with my FC.

So I set up a Spa in EasyTouch (even though I don't have a spa), like so: I crank the "Spa" solar heater up to 90°, I set the "Spa" pump RPM to 400 RPM, I set the "Spa" SWG setting to zero, and finally I created an Egg Timer for the "Spa" for four hours.

These "Spa" settings don't affect my "Pool" mode at all. Everything works normally when I have my EasyTouch set to "Pool." Pump runs eight hours, solar heater goes on and off based on my thermostat setting. SWG runs all eight hours, etc. Even freeze mode works correctly in the winter.

But if I then hit the Spa button, the pump goes to 400RPM (unless there is still enough sun to heat the pool, in which case it'll ramp up to 2200 RPM), and the SWG will go "dormant" (zero output), so that it won't add any more chlorine. This keeps the pump and solar going throughout the evening, unless the pool is already warm enough, then the pump will ramp down to 400 RPM. But solar or no, the SWG won't be producing.

I noticed you have a heater. You could do something similar, and run your heater outside of your normal "Pool" mode runtime, to heat your pool without also running your SWG. Your automation controller won't know you don't have a spa, it'll happily heat your pool instead, without also running your SWG.