Refill kit doesn't fit Taylor K-2006 case

Flbeachluvr

Bronze Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Port Orange, FL
I have the Taylor K-2006 case. I purchased the refill kit from TF Test Kits a few years ago and the refills fit in the case. Just reordered and made sure I bought the refills specifically for the Taylor kit but the bottles don't fit. Going back and double-checking my order I saw that it says they won't fit my case. Is there a case I can buy that will fit the bigger bottles? I really like having the testing instructions on the lid of my current case.

I have the Taylor K-2006 case. I purchased the refill kit from TF Test Kits a few years ago and the refills fit in the case. Just reordered and made sure I bought the refills specifically for the Taylor kit but the bottles don't fit. Going back and double-checking my order I saw that it says they won't fit my case. Is there a case I can buy that will fit the bigger bottles? I really like having the testing instructions on the lid of my current case.

Two other options. One option is to refill your old reagent bottles with the new reagent. You got to keep track of the reagent dates since the old bottles will have the old date on it. Second option is to get the testing instructions on a plastic insert. I have one so I just toss it in the bottom of my Plano tackle box I use to store my testing supplies.

Reactions: mgtfp
Two other options. One option is to refill your old reagent bottles with the new reagent. You got to keep track of the reagent dates since the old bottles will have the old date on it. Second option is to get the testing instructions on a plastic insert. I have one so I just toss it in the bottom of my Plano tackle box I use to store my testing supplies.
Which Plano tackle box have you found that works?

Reactions: Flbeachluvr
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.