Recommendations for pool furniture

I have a pair of old sling styles chaises that do/have rusted a bit from even before switching to swg, but I love the zero gravity effect and have a power washer and know how to use acid to clean up a rust spot so I still haven't replaced them ;)

But if you're looking for something with cushions and don't mind paying a premium, google "Polywood" furniture...it is heavyweight for longevity and wind, completely salt resistant (composite planks) and are said to last forever. Nice looking stuff. My friend has a set out by her boat and loves em. Look as good as the day she bought em.

We added two basic types to our new pool. First we added some commercial quality loungers like below. I bought 2 sets (4 loungers with 2 tables). They are very comfortable. Heavy enough not to blow around. Are stackable - so now have inside basement stacked for winter. Are pricey, but should last many years. Are adjustable. Available in many colors. Can read reviews and look at options here.

loungers.jpg

We also added some very comfortable chairs (2 fixed, 2 swivel) which are custom ordered, with padding. Not loungers. Were pretty expensive, but very comfortable, and the cushions are covered with sunbrella fabric, so will hold up very well to sun/water. Can post more details on those if you want.

We pre-ordered our patio set at the end of the summer to be delivered next Spring. We got a poly set from a company called Berlin Gardens. They're expensive, but extremely well built (by the Amish), and come with a 20 year warranty against fading, cracking, etc. They come in tons of colors and configurations and make everything from chaises to Adirondacks, rockers, tables, chairs and benches. Can't wait to get our set next year. We got a 6 person table with 4 chairs and a bench, and 4 folding Adirondack chairs.

www.berlingardensllc.com

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.