Recently Completed Suburban Pool

Your skills are awesome! I LOVE the dry river bed! What a neat idea! I know who I will call when I want to landscape!

I love working on the property and jumping in the pool mid mow or such! LOL Sure does feel good!

I would like to see a picture from the other side of the pool towards the house to see how the patio fits in with the house.

I see a deck box in your future to hold all of the pool toys and such! LOL

Kim

Thanks, it's been a progressive build and enjoyable to watch it all come together. We plan to extend the deck out a little further to the edge of the window and then start the new garden. Still working on ideas arm.

We do need some sort of storage solution for the ever growing collection of pool toys... I want to keep the pool deck as uncluttered as possible. I also need a home for the robot vaccume.

We were fortunate to find a decent builder who worked very efficiently on time and budget. If any one in SEQ area want the details I'm happy for you to pm me.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.