Ready to SLAM!

Also been at this almost a week now. At what point do I take it to mustard level? Or do I keep plugging away at what I have been doing?

17,200 in ground pool, DE filter,3/4 hp pump, solar heater, SWG (Hayward Salt and Swim 3C). 1988 Hot Springs Highlife-K Hot Tub (415 gal.)

Well darn! There goes my theory! (I thought you were but had to ask)............

Okay run a CYA and FC test and post it. Also take and share a pic or 100 so we can see what we are dealing with. I will bring in cavalry to see what is what. Be ready to answer questions.

:scratch:

The 24 Mustard Algae method happens after the SLAM is finished, and the SLAM is not finished until the OCLT has been passed, so the OCLT will be at normal shock level for the SLAM.

Keep at it. MMMaintain, brush and seek out algae hiding places. Good plan to re-test you CYA level. Do both the proper test and the diluted test to be that much more sure of the number. Here's is the CYA test procedure where you can find the diluted test under point #9 Pool School - CYA

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.