Ready to go! (well, once it warms up :))

RDN

Silver Supporter
Jun 3, 2011
I just gotta say again - thanks everyone who helps folks like me out. I vacuumed the pool this morning, and except for the water being 55.2 Degrees, it is ready to go!

Living in the Northwest, I just keep the pool full all year long, and balanced. Obviously it needs a lot less Chlorine in the winter.

Side Note: The local Pool Store moved last weekend, so I stopped in to see what I could get on sale. I picked up an epoxy tube to plug some small cracks in the skimmer. While I was there, in the testing area they were gathering a bunch of items for a lady who had brought in a water sample. I wanted so badly to pull her aside, but it wasn't my place to do so. Sooner or later she will end up where I was - out of control CYA, and not understanding why she can't shock the pool clear...

Anyways, thanks again! TFP works! I had some water behind the liner (it's gone now). The leak detection guy said he'd never seen a cleaner pool in winter (or summer).

Attachments

• Pool in April 2019.jpg
    Pool in April 2019.jpg
    350.9 KB · Views: 28
Dontcha just hate being witness to that, Ron?? I asked and rec'd a stack of TFP business cards with my last test kit order and am handing them out discreetly. I'm also passing them along to neighbors who have pools that I don't know during my dog walks. I just slip it in the mailbox (shhhhh, don't tell the mailman!).

Can't wait for summer here in Georgia, so I know you're impatient also in the NW Ron ;)

Maddie :flower:

I tried to educate a couple in our bible study group. Wife listened intently and told me to talk to her husband about it, he wanted nothing to do with my advice, wanted to stick with the pool store advice, after all, they do that for a living...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.