Radiant Metric Series in North or South Carolina?

heelphan

Jul 5, 2020
Charlotte, NC
Hello TFP! In planning for next year, I’ve narrowed down my above ground pool choices and one of the strong possibilities is a Radiant Metric Series. I love the free form shapes and I love the more integrated-looking steps options. However I’m having a major problem finding anyone who sells them in North or South Carolina. I want to install myself, I have a contractor I’ve worked with before and he can handle the most difficult things.

Anyone in the Carolinas do a self install of a Radiant Matrix above ground? Any recommendations on a dealer?

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
I don’t have a Radiant pool, but we do have a local dealer for one near me (in Wisconsin). They looked quite nice back when I was looking, but my installer wanted quite a bit more to install the Radiant so I went with a traditional walled pool. Outside of the usual ground prep I don’t think it would be hard - just more time consuming because you have to connect all the inter-linking panels.

For something more local, they have a dealer locator form on their website.

Reactions: heelphan
Thanks a lot. I did get hooked up with my local dealer. Apparently you are technically supposed to work with your closest dealer. Anyway got some preliminary pricing. Seems pretty crazy actually - they start at around $20k just for the kit. They have a lot of advantages to their pools - unique shapes and integrated steps - but if I’m spending $20k I might as well step up to an in ground.

Reactions: magiteck
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.