Radiant Metric 24' Round Install in Western NY

No idea why no one was answering your earlier questions, but I will confess... When you had a couple of hours left on the excavator, I said out loud, "he should have started digging the pool!" LOL

You have certainly put a lot of work into this!

Thanks - I was tempted, believe me! In the end, I'm just as glad I let them do that part. They were very diligent about digging it level and to the exact right depth. One guy was digging while another was running a zip level calling out elevations. When they got close (with in 1/2 inch) - they hand shoveled and raked smooth. Besides, I have plenty else on my to do list.

Obligatory picture from this weekend - says it all!

Attachments

• morganpool.jpg
    morganpool.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 123
Great job on the pool. I'm getting ready to install my 24' radiant next week. going to place it 26" in the ground, according to pool company that is the max your suppose to go without a concrete collar. I will be doing the electrical. How did you bond to the pool? Did you take any pictures of that? My kids cant wait to get swimming in it. Thanks for your detailed install.

Hi there! It’s been two years so I’m pretty sure you are not still checking this thread but just thought I’d try. Did you install cantilever pavers over the radiant coping? How did it go? Did you slant them away from the pool?
We are about to install a 24’ metric with step likes yours and pavers over the coping. We really enjoyed reading your thread. Are the steps from Radiant? We are using Latham steps and told we need a special panel to make it work? It looks like your steps just replace a panel?
We will start a build thread as well!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.