Question for soft side pool owners "supports under legs"

Who has gotten away without any sort of blocks under each leg?

We had a bad storm last night that blew most legs off the patio blocks "pool has about a foot of water in it" lucky no damage.

I moved rest of legs off blocks and readjusted all legs and to be honest the pool looks better.

Anyone just using the footings on ground alone? After all no instruction videos even mention using blocks.

Foots in soft ground sink, hard ground they do not. Blocks help by sinking way less in soft ground. By blocking all the way around you achieve consistent results.

My last build I did not block it, fill side sank, pool unlevel, kids were still happy.

Our confer ladder comes today and I sumped out down to inch of water. The wrinkles in liner were simply horrible. I noticed the liner edge at bottom of inside near three uprights was not sitting flat or nearing uprights on outside of pool.

So this afternoon we will be pushing and pulling the wrinkles toward that area taking in that liner slack. As I start to refill the pool I am readjusting the legs back onto the patio blocks hoping this time all is good.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.