Question for current build

The fiberglass pool is finally in the ground (14' X 31', 12k gallons saltwater) and the concrete guys are scheduled to come out in about a week and a half. On the deep end there is a built in bench about 2-3 feet below the surface.
I was wondering if it is worth considering having a metal collar embedded in the concrete near this area to hold an umbrella. Has anyone tried this and is it worthwhile or am I better getting a traditional base with weights to put an umbrella in? Where I live (Myrtle Beach, SC) pools aren't typically winterized / covered in the off season so I don't see it being an issue by being in the way as it would be with a traditional cover. Any thoughts or experience with this? Thanks in advance and enjoy the remainder of the summer!

I am having 7 of them installed in and around our pool. My builder charges $20 for them and here in Houston you can never have too much shade. They make a kit for them that has a little cover for when you are not using an umbrella, you might consider those

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.