Purchasing and Installing SWG

Sep 13, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
I'm thinking of getting a circupool, and I'm trying to figure out the SJ, RJ, or core. The problem is I dont have alot of room for install. The only way I see it working install directly out of the filter. I prefer the RJ with with flow sensor I dont think it would work. Can I still and tap the flow sensor into my existing plumbing? I could do the vertical, but that seems it would be very restrictive. What do you guys think?

Danny,

Kind of hard to tell without a photo like the first one and further away. But, looks like a vertical install might work. Or you might be able to add a horizontal loop similar to mine shown below. If you do it this way you'll need to fabricate a pipe support out of left over PVC.

Chris

1591407078778.png

Reactions: markayash
I think I'm going to go with the RJ-45. Curious if what increments you can adjust the production. Also, the flow sensor, if you removed it from the T, is in the same size as my stenner injection point?

Attachments

• 0606201146.jpg
    0606201146.jpg
    336.8 KB · Views: 12
Rj series can be adjusted in 5 percent intervals. Sorry, I do not know the flow sensor thread size.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.