Pump Timeout

jbois

Feb 10, 2022
North Texas
Newbie question...
Have Pentair IntelliFlo 3050, 3HP variable pump with Screenlogic.
There are times when I want to run the pump for a continuous 24 or 48 hours to either do a NoPhos cycle or potentially a SLAM process if the need arises. I will manually turn on the filter from the control box or through screenlogic app, but it will automatically turn off after 12 hours. Before turning on manually I am removing all schedules and verifying that egg timers are set to 0, but it continues to automatically turn off after 12 hours.
I'm sure I am missing a setting somewhere but at a loss.

Welcome to the forum.
It turns off after 12 hours as that is what the Egg Timer is set for. Setting it to 0 in the Easytouch is not a viable setting to my knowledge.
For temporary conditions, place the EasyTouch (assuming that is what you have) in Service Mode. Then run the pump from the pumps control panel. It will run until you take it out of Service Mode.
I suggest you read through Pool Care Basics - Trouble Free Pool and even look at a few of our videos TFP-TV - Trouble Free Pool

Reactions: 1poolman1
Welcome to the forum.
It turns off after 12 hours as that is what the Egg Timer is set for. Setting it to 0 in the Easytouch is not a viable setting to my knowledge.
For temporary conditions, place the EasyTouch (assuming that is what you have) in Service Mode. Then run the pump from the pumps control panel. It will run until you take it out of Service Mode.
I suggest you read through Pool Care Basics - Trouble Free Pool and even look at a few of our videos TFP-TV - Trouble Free Pool
Thank you, sir for the quick reply and information.
You are correct, it is indeed an Easytouch and familiar with the process of putting it into service mode when performing backwash activities.
Thanks again and enjoying all the useful information on the TFP site.

Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.