Poolthumb

Apr 15, 2023
Dallas, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
I have an Aqualink RS system. It's been working for the three years I've owned the house. I noticed two month ago it appears 'upgraded' on its weblink with iaqualink.net. I mention that because its about the same time I started having a problem.

I have a small Polaris that normally runs for three hours a day. It stopped running. The aqualink still shows it is in cleaner mode.

How do I begin to trouble shoot this? Is there a way to check the pump? Or is it a controller item?

I'm not sure how the pump kicks into cleaner mode while it's already in normal filter pump mode.

Any reference links are appreciated.

Last edited:
I have an Aqualink RS system. It's been working for the three years I've owned the house. I noticed two month ago it appears 'upgraded' on its weblink with iaqualink.net. I mention that because its about the same time I started having a problem.

I have a small Polaris that normally runs for three hours a day. It stopped running. The aqualink still shows it is in cleaner mode.

How do I begin to trouble shoot this? Is there a way to check the pump? Or is it a controller item?

I'm not sure how the pump kicks into cleaner mode while it's already in normal filter pump mode.

Any reference links are appreciated.
Which Polaris? A booster-pump model or non-booster (360)? Is cleaner mode a valve rotation or pump activation? Has the three-way toggle switch on the actuator been place in the center (off) position?

Which Polaris? A booster-pump model or non-booster (360)? Is cleaner mode a valve rotation or pump activation? Has the three-way toggle switch on the actuator been place in the center (off) position?
Its a booster pump model.

I just found the booster pump. I didn't realize I had one as it looks different from the other pumps. It's is a 3/4 HP pump. Flex hoses coming off.

Cleaner mode is a pump activation. Now that I found the pump, I will figure out if there is a valve rotation also involved.

I don't have a three-way toggle switch. Would this be on the pump itself?

Its a booster pump model.

I just found the booster pump. I didn't realize I had one as it looks different from the other pumps. It's is a 3/4 HP pump. Flex hoses coming off.

Cleaner mode is a pump activation. Now that I found the pump, I will figure out if there is a valve rotation also involved.

I don't have a three-way toggle switch. Would this be on the pump itself?
Toggles are on the actuators. If you've never used them it is best to not start unless you take note (picture) of their original position.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.