Pump/filter stopped working - Need installer recommendation

Glock

Jun 3, 2012
Mesquite, Texas
My pool build and all the specs are in my auto-signature. My filter and pump stopped working. I knew this day was coming and already have a new pump and filter. I also have all the needed plumbing to hard plumb it with cutoffs. I need a recommendation of someone I can trust to install this that won't rip me off. I know it is not hard but I have back issues that prevent me from doing this myself. My pool is already green so I need this done quickly since my city will not allow me to have standing water due to mosquito's. Any recommendations for above ground pool service in the Dallas Texas area?

Oddly enough, I did. I ended up calling the original company I bought it from and thankfully they have a new guy doing installs. The first installer was hard to work with and I swore i would not go back to him. The new guy came out same day and installed the next day. And get this, he was on time for all his appointments and called when he said he would, I could not be happier. Especially since most installers would not even call me back. I talked to Crown but as soon as they heard I wanted to use my own brand new equipment they hung up on me. I think this is why none of them would call me back.

The new installer renewed my faith in Sunshine pools. He is a stand up guy. He has the pump and filter setup and hard plumbed on a temporary pad right now. I am making changes and not sure what my next step is going to be just yet. I am now working on getting rid of the swamp it grew.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.