Pump/filter recomendation please

Jul 15, 2014
St. Louis, MO
Hello,

I have a 21 ft round above ground pool (48 inches high). It's about 22 years old and its time for a new pump/filter.

I have a Jaccuzi 2 speed pump with a cartridge filter. I'd like to keep the cartridge and 2 speeds.

The pump is still working but the bearings are groaning and after having many things replaced and parts hard to find I am shopping.

Please - any recfommendations?

TIA

Hello,

I have a 21 ft round above ground pool (48 inches high). It's about 22 years old and its time for a new pump/filter.

I have a Jaccuzi 2 speed pump with a cartridge filter. I'd like to keep the cartridge and 2 speeds.

The pump is still working but the bearings are groaning and after having many things replaced and parts hard to find I am shopping.

Please - any recfommendations?

TIA

I have narrowed it down to 3 choices.

What are the opinions of these brands please?

Jacuzzi
Pentair
Hayword

Thanks for any comments/opinions.

Jacuzzi puts their brand on equipment they import from Asia and change ever year. Quality is unknown.

Pentair and Hayward are both US manufacturers who support their products. Look at any difference in warranty they offer.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.