Pump and Filter Question

No I don't know that information. All I can tell you is that the jets are controlled by a turn switch which falls at the waterline in the middle of the seat, between the jets. Or at least that is what their sample pool had.

The flow rate requirements of the jets are critical to the choice of pump. Some jets require a lot of flow rate and the 1 HP may not be enough so I would advise getting that information before choosing a pump.

Wasn't able to find out the flow rate requirements for the jets, but the did tell me it was a $703 dollar up grade from the 1 HP superflow (348023) to the 2 speed 1 HP superflow (model 340042). I check online, I'm finding the 2 speed model between $375 - $425.

They also told me that if I upgrade and the pump acts up with in the first year then they wouldn't service it. I would have to get Pentair to come out. If I stayed with the one in the package then if I had any issues with it they would come out a fix it or replace it. So, I guess I will just stick with what's in the package and upgrade to a 2 speed once it goes out.

Also, my cartridge upgrade from a 150 Clean & Clear cartridge filter (CCRP-160355) to a 200 cartridge (CCRP-160353) is going to cost me $113.66. This seem about right for the prices I'm seeing online.

As far as the salt cell I would am getting a IntelliChlor IC40.

Construction starts April 20th. So excited.

the 150 Clean & Clear cartridge filter (CCRP-160355) has a flow rate of approx.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.