johno

Jul 13, 2009
Opened pool 2 days ago so still a little cloudy and green. My question is this, backwashed DE filter and pump running for approx 4 hours, gauge has not increased? Not a novice to pools, but new house, new set up has me baffled. 2 times the system has indicated low flow and shut off. Wondering if I’m doing something g wrong?

On vsp's read filter pressure when pump is running high rpms. I have one of my buttons set up as a 3000rpm quick 15 min run so when I want to check pressure I just hit that button and then check it.

Opened pool 2 days ago so still a little cloudy and green. My question is this, backwashed DE filter and pump running for approx 4 hours, gauge has not increased? Not a novice to pools, but new house, new set up has me baffled. 2 times the system has indicated low flow and shut off. Wondering if I’m doing something g wrong?
Why do you expect the gauge to increase in 4 hours?
Is your pump a single, double or variable speed?
What is "the system," it is not in your signature?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.