Protecting liner from blocks

Dynastol

Jun 23, 2023
Los Angeles
I'm planning to put an Intex Ultra Frame pool onto blocks of pressure treated wood like they suggest (see image).
I'm going to put down a 12'x24' but since that has the direct dimensions of the bottom of the pool I'm assuming that this will just cover the space between the blocks, not the blocks themselves. Do I need to do something to protect the liner from the block's edges? I know that a lot of people lay down styrofoam but the kind of styrofoam (XPS) that people use is incredible expensive out here and not an option, unfortunately. And I can't dig the blocks in because it's a concrete driveway underneath. Does the pool liner extend out to the edges of the blocks? Or do they never touch and it's nothing to worry about? If they do - is there some method to protect the liner? Using pool noodles or something?

Attachments

• Pool Frame copy.jpg
    Pool Frame copy.jpg
    788.8 KB · Views: 5
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.