Proper connections

Outstanding. So here's what I see from all of your results. FC is good, but the elevated CC means your pool has some excessive organic material being oxidized. That could be an issue. Your CYA is also a bit low. We typically recommend CYA between 30-50. How does your water look right now? You may need to "SLAM" (link below). If the water is cloudy or green at all - SLAM.

If the water looks good, then I would still increase CYA by 10ppm to ensure it is at 30. You could increase FC to 10 (using regular bleach) for today and this evening then perform an overnight test as noted on the Pool School - Perform the Overnight FC Loss Test (OCLT) page. If you fail the OCLT then you know you need to SLAM.

Just let us know if any of this is confusing or if you have any more questions. Congrats on finally receiving your kit!

PS - After we confirm the clarity and sanitation of your water, then we'll address your elevated TA. But your FC, CC, and CYA are most important right now.

Water IS cloudy. I can make out my feet when in the water but not the pattern of the liner.
Water goes back and forth to slight green to "aqua/teal" in color.
I will definitely SLAM.
But I don't see a link in your post. Only a link to the overnight test.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Here's the SLAM link: Pool School - SLAM - Shock Level And Maintain. Make sure to lower pH to about 7.2 before you increase FC to 12.

And don't forget to increase the CYA a little to 30.
To increase CYA via granular stabilizer, place the required amount as calculated by the Poolmath calculator into a white sock and place in the poolside skimmer basket. For those concerned about suction flow to the pump, suspending the sock near a return jet or from a floating device will also suffice. Best never to allow undissolved granules to rest directly against the pool surface. Squeeze the sock periodically to help it dissipate. Once dissolved, consider your CYA adjusted to that programmed (target) level. CYA test readings should show a rise in 24-48 hours, however some pools may experience a longer delay to fully register. Best to confirm final CYA in about 5-7 days before adding any more stabilizer/conditioner.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.