Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Zodiac LM3-24
Moved from old thread HERE

ATTN: @Pemolis

Great. Thank you everybody. I could not conceptualize how this stuff is connected (could not find a video/photo) of it. Small loop, booster pump, heater, pool pump, and lights if possible
Hello, just read your thread and I am in the exact same position and wonder what you did end up doing? My pool is not bonded and I also would like to protect as much as possible and digging under the concrete pool deck is NOT an option.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Mark. Not sure you'll get a reply from that old thread, so we broke your question off to its own. To help clarify your situation, can you post some pics of your pool and equipment pad? The more details we know about your situation the better.

Hello Mark. Not sure you'll get a reply from that old thread, so we broke your question off to its own. To help clarify your situation, can you post some pics of your pool and equipment pad? The more details we know about your situation the better.
Howdy
Unfortunately my po is now closed and all of the equipment, which is located in a large pool structure, is blocked by all of my outdoor furniture. Winter is coming!!! Anyways, sounded like the OP was in my exact situation with regards to an unbonded pool so I simply wanted to know if he had any luck with any retrofits? Digging up my concrete pool deck is not an option.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.