Problems with Caldera

Aug 14, 2015
Arnhem/Netherlands
Hello,

I have buy a Caldera spa 24-02-2015 (it was the first one) and have leaking problems.
The dealer where i have buy the spa is a big problem with communication, no communication.

I went to the dealer and they had one in the showroom and i ask the dealer to sale me that one (it is with loud speaker system) and i have pay 2000 extra i want a fast solution.

Now my second spa is 1,5 yaers old and have also leaking problems (3 speakers)
They can only repair, i don,t no how but ok, but i don,t get extra waranty on the repair.

so if the problem is there again in 6 months i have no warranty annymore on the spa then it,s my problem.

My lawyer is on holliday i have contact with him when he is back.

But is a repair normal when jou have payd 9500 euro for 2 spa,s with leaking problems.

Edwin,

I would say that it is not normal for any spa to start leaking in only 6 months. But it is quite normal to not extend a warranty for any repair work.

For what it is worth, I just bought a 2007 Caldera and it is tight as a drum and has never had any repair work done on it.

Sorry about your problems and hope you get them resolved,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.