Problems Connecting to iAquaLink Web Interface

Aug 9, 2013
Dallas, TX
I’ve been having trouble connecting to the iAquaLink Web interface to manage my equipment daily runtime schedule since the weekend. Usually I would log in to the Web interface and I could edit my daily programs for any piece of equipment. I was in the process of editing the daily schedule for an auxiliary piece when the Web interface froze up and wouldn’t let me put in a new runtime or save any changes. Ever since, whenever I try to connect to the Web interface, I get an endless “Waiting to Connect…” screen.

When I use the iAquaLink app, I’m able to use the slide toggles to manually turn my equipment on or off (which I’ve been doing since this problem started), but I can‘t access the daily runtime programs. I’ve tried accessing the Web interface from a couple of different iOS devices as well as a PC.

Is anyone else having this problem?

There's a bug in the iAqualink web interface that causes it to lock up when using devices with iOS 15.1 or later. There was a note from Jandy a couple of weeks ago regarding this, evidently there is some incompatibility with the "live text" feature that was released on iOS 15. They will release an update to fix this but recommend turning off the live text feature on your iOS device in the mean time. I can confirm that the web interface works fine with live text turned off.

Also if you get the endless "waiting to connect" message try logging out and then back into your Jandy account on the app, or computer. The live text bug caused it to hang up, sometimes you need to log out and back in to recover from that condition. It won't hang up anymore after you have live text turned off.

I turned off Live Text on the iOS device that is using OS 15, logged out of my iAquaLink account and back in, and I’m still not able to get past the Waiting to Connect screen. I went out to check on the antenna/receiver, and here’s a photo. The LED for Power doesn’t appear to be on - how am I able to use the app to turn my equipment on and off?7F10E1B4-7EAD-4167-A631-D4F8023DD200.jpeg

That's an excellent question, maybe the LED is actually bad. Have you tried power cycling the breaker that is powering the main RS control board? You might want to try that next, although I doubt it will have any effect on the red power LED. But if in doubt, try a power reset.

And for what it's worth I currently don't have any issues connecting to the web interface. There were some issues a few weeks ago when the Amazon web services were down but that all resolved itself later in the day. Maybe there is a internet router connectivity issue in some backbone in your area of the country?

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.