Satellite Beach, Florida
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
One of the Jandy actuators I just installed months ago, no longer moves when I reverse the switch. It does move when the screenlogic triggers the change. Do these switches break so soon? The switch on the other Jandy actuator I bought still works. The others are Pentair installed in 2020 and work just fine.

Are you moving the switch fully between all three positions?
Sometimes, the switch on the actuator goes bad.

The actuator switch and internal micro switches can be replaced pretty economically.

Reactions: CFlaPool
Are you moving the switch fully between all three positions?
Sometimes, the switch on the actuator goes bad.

The actuator switch and internal micro switches can be replaced pretty economically.
I am definitely moving it from one side to middle to the other side. I guess I need to check on Jandy warranty.

From Jandy website: “Jandy pool equipment is sold exclusively through a nationwide network of qualified pool professionals with the expertise and ability to help pool owners make the best equipment decisions for their individual pool needs. Therefore, we do not provide a Manufacturer’s Warranty on Jandy equipment purchased online through any internet retailer.” So I guess I am in my own.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.