Problem with my Polaris 360

Veektor

Jun 24, 2023
California
I bought a house recently and it came with a polaris 360 that was already installed to the pool. I noticed the pool has not been getting cleaner despite having the Polaris on for 10-12 hours a day. Upon checking, I realized that the Polaris isn’t really going anywhere. When inspecting further, I noticed that the wheels do not spin when the pump is on. I saw a YouTube video where the person was holding the Polaris in the pool and was counting the rpm for the wheels, but mine does not do that. Does anyone have any idea on what I should do? I’m completely new to all this.

Welcome to TFP.

Do the wheels spin freely by hand?

The cleaner is driven by small internal water jets. Those internal water jets can clog and block water from turning the drive turbine.

Lots of reasons the cleaner may not be moving. It is simple to disassemble and rebuild. You need to take it apart and follow the water path from the hose though the drive wheels and see what you find.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.