Precast coping - white

vpracer

May 30, 2022
Lake Limestone, TX
Hello. Just dug my pool,and was looking for a modern look with white precast coping and salft finished decking.

Now PB is saying the white precast will always be stained and that I will hate it.

Any real world comments?

They are pushing for travertine. Salt pool. I am worried about damage to travertine so thought precast would be more durable.

V,

The pool at my house has precast white coping. I never really thought about it, but it is 'stained' or at least discolored. It is basically cement that is outside, so I never thought it would stay bright white, so not at all disappointed that it is no longer perfect..

So, I'd say it is weathered and not stained, but that is just semantics.

Thanks,

Jim R.

V,

The pool at my house has precast white coping. I never really thought about it, but it is 'stained' or at least discolored. It is basically cement that is outside, so I never thought it would stay bright white, so not at all disappointed that it is no longer perfect..

So, I'd say it is weathered and not stained, but that is just semantics.

Thanks,

Jim R.
Thank you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.