Gold Supporter
Jun 17, 2023
NORTHERN FLORIDA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Is there a simple way to post a single pool log for informational purposes on future posts. I'll apologize now for not being tech savvy, I usually just type the data in, but I need to learn how to get one from pool math to future posts in the forums. Thanks

Your Poolmath logs are linked to your Membername. Click on your Membername and the link will show.

Just be sure to populate your Poolmath with all test results and chemical additions.

No real need. Just say tests and chemical adds are in Poolmath log. Most of us know to go to the link in your membername.

OK this was a misunderstanding on my part. I thought I had read that you guys wanted to see test data in the body of the thread , especially if trying to troubleshoot an issue. Thanks for the clarification.

Some members automatically ask that. But if you have them in your Poolmath logs, just direct them there.

Your logs are not well populated. So be sure to start that.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.