Post a picture of yourself

me

jen2010.jpg

frustratedpoolmom said:
OMG this is the funniest thread ever! Thanks for suggesting it...

And I've always wondered what Butterfly looks like. :goodjob:

Mike, Its not that don't believe you at all....but that made me spit out my pop.... :mrgreen:

Somewhere I have a pic of CubbyBeave dancing with my husband so if he doesn't let me win at the ole Corn Hole I'll be posting it, LOL

Here's me and my hubster

It is usually a pretty big hit.

Me with the dog. This was last year. I swear this dog is mentally challenged! Good news is he is always happy. We have another dog who is 1 year older than him.

Happy swims to all. Took my first swim of the season today. Hot outside today so the water was 77 and felt AWESOME!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
frustratedpoolmom said:
Bobby Ewing of Dallas? I loved that show... he was a hottie :wink:

Jim Carey... IDK :scratch: Just the jawline :wink:

Talk about a hottie (Whoozer's husband...) :mrgreen:
hehe....I know it huh! I lucked out, I have 2 boys who look just like him, I'm already shooing the girls away from them :shock:

Hey now...I was really out of it in that picture. I'd been up most of the night (big surprise - couldn't sleep) and we were about to be leaving on a 6 hour drive.

I just used that pic because there aren't a lot with all three of us where I look anywhere near decent. Besides, I hate having my picture taken.

I haven't showed my three girls yet.
Sara is 15 and Elin is 13 both are born in December. DW just a slightly bit older :cool: but just as beautyful :goodjob:
[attachment=0:2g0u4kk7]me and family last summerIMG_3380.gif[/attachment:2g0u4kk7]

Attachments

• me and family last summerIMG_3380.gif
    me and family last summerIMG_3380.gif
    194.4 KB · Views: 477

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.