portable vacuum to recomend?

EASpools

In The Industry
May 1, 2024
Cusseta, AL
i have about 7 green to cleans now and i hate using the costumers pump on waste because leaves can clog up the skimmer so easily and then that becomes another headache! is there a set pump to recommend to travel with to help with as a waste option? i was using

XtremepowerUS 1.5HP Variable 2-Speed Swimming Pool Pump High Flow Above-Ground Swimming Pump Strainer w/ Slip on Fitting​

howvere it is very hard to prime and very annoying to deal with price doesnt matter i just need something consistent with priming and good to use! whats the differene in a above ground pump or a inground when they can both put put at 115vV? advice please!

recently i got a above ground pump to use as a travel and carry pump for green to cleans but it is a pain the Rear to prime and only works good for about 10 minutes and its set on 115V 1.5HP
been seeing alot of videos that if i got a inground pump which is more costy but set it to 115V so it doesnt trip the breaker its way stronger and should be able to prime way more easily compared to the above ground pump! can someone tell me if they have done this before? would be great to know but on paper the inground pump seems to be better since the pump will be about 2-3 taller then the water level is so itll need the power to pull it up

You don't need a 1.5 hp pump.

Get a 1/2 or 3/4 hp Hayward SuperPump.

Put a valve on the discharge so that you can control the flow rate.

Do you have an account at a Wholesale Supplier?