TX
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-9)
Future update suggestion: I’d love to be able to log an amount of time that I’ve filled my pool with the hose. Full sun & windy TX so I have the hose in pretty regularly - this is my 2nd summer with the pool so trying to get a feel for average time filling with the hose/week. Right now I just use excel to log my dates & amount of time, but would love to do it in the app!

Use the notes in the app. Click the + sign at the bottom of the parameter screen and 'add note' to your log.

Click my member name, then pool math logs at the bottom and you'll see mine as an example.

Reactions: dragonbird22
Right now I just use excel to log my dates & amount of time
I'm a creature of habit and do the same. While I am pleased with the app, there are tons of things I track on my spreadsheet while also adding comments to certain fields for my own historical purposes. But TFP takes all recommendations seriously and I'm sure will take yours into consideration.

Thanks for the suggestion and welcome to TFP! :wave:

By the way, here in the S.A. area it's been windy too. I'm going to hate my next water bill. :brickwall:

Thanks for the welcome, Texas Splash! I am at about an hour of hose time every other day at this point so I hear you on the next water bill. Yikes!

Appreciate you both posting responses so quickly! 😁😁

Thank you for reaching out with your suggestion! We absolutely understand your desire to be able to track water additions, and other personalized data, directly in the app. Trust me, your request echoes the sentiments of many of our users and we're keen to offer more customization options.

I'd like to give you some context about our current situation. Our developer, who does amazing work for us, has unfortunately been extremely pressed for time due to his full-time job. This has inevitably slowed our progress and left us with a bit of a backlog on updates. Currently we’re undertaking a significant foundation change which is reworking how we code things. This is a necessary step to ensure we can roll out new features more efficiently in the future. Once we complete this foundation change, we'll be able to shift our focus back to adding new features.

One thing we've identified as a key area of improvement is the functionality of our Notes feature. As you've pointed out, there are numerous things members want to track that don't necessarily fall into a "full time" tracking category. And while the Notes feature could serve this purpose, we agree that it's currently not as user-friendly or easily accessible as it could be.

We're definitely aiming to revamp the Notes feature to be more intuitive and versatile for our users. The ability to access metrics like water additions, metal product usage, phosphate levels, automatic acid feeder settings, and so forth is certainly on our radar for these improvements.

In the meantime, we greatly appreciate your patience and continued support. Please keep the suggestions coming – user feedback is invaluable in helping us shape the future of the app.