PoolMath lost my setup and data??

terryking

Bronze Supporter
Dec 19, 2012
West Topsham, Vermont USA
Hi Everyone, and many Thanks for helping me keep my pool beautiful year after year.

I Use PoolMath and keep my own log. BUT periodically, especially over a winter, it loses my data. I understand that is saved in Cookies, right? IsThere any way to back up and restore that data?

I can just reset it all, but was wondering...

I'm in rural Vermont and the pool (partially drained and covered) has just melted the last of the ice. I will wait another 3 weeks or so before uncovering and starting to refill with nice neutral pH and low hardness well water.

OTHER:
- Should I add a gallon of 10% Cl (well diluted) under the cover soon? Vinyl liner.
- I have 4 gallons of 10% hardware store chlorine bought last September and stored in cool cellar. IS it likely "just fine"??

THANKS! Everyone....

Mine did a similar thing it was telling me I had to pay. I wasn't sure what was up so I went to the pay link and then I logged in again and all was restored. Not sure what happened but I did not lose any data.

Your stored chlorine is fine it may have lost some of its effectiveness though so measure once in. You should start adding chlorine when you water temp is approaching 60.

Sounds like you’re using the old/retired web version
Yes, I was; LIKE the TFP target setting etc. But I switched.. I have my targets from last year etc...

Question: Since I lowered to 50%, now refilling. Can I expect ANY Borate to have survived the winter? LaMotte Test strip shows about 30 right now.. S

Temp is 44 so I can wait a little after refill (Good well water)...
THANKS!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.