Virginia
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-20
I am trying to backup poolmath data in the iphone app using an iphone 8.

When I goto export/import and select export backup, and then select files as a location for the file, i cannot seem to find a way to save the file. There is no save button. I cannot even exit this page, i have to close the app to get out.

Please advise.

I apologize for the inconvenience. We're aware of a bug in the app, particularly on the export page. There is indeed a "Save" button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. However, due to a color matching issue, it's currently the same color as the background, making it invisible. If you press in the upper right corner, it should activate the save function and allow you to save your data.

If you encounter further issues or this doesn't resolve the problem, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly at [email protected], and I'll be happy to assist you further.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

I’m glad I found this post! I’ve found the secret decoder ring! Thank you. I’m really appreciating this app. It is saving me time and more importantly, providing me actions to take with the pool chemistry!!!

Side note: I’m also really appreciating the forums, videos and expert help everyone provides. You all rock! Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: Mdragger88
Fwiw- I have never exported my logs, they are just there on my account in the poolmath cloud so I haven’t had the need. I have changed phones many times & they are always there when I log back in on whichever device from the beginning of my use with them.
I do use the summary function alot to see trends of specific parameters within certain timeframes. Its really useful.