Harrisburg,PA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I have been using PoolCalculator on my PC forever. A few months ago I added Pool Math to my phone and use it when I am outside. I still prefer PoolCalculator on the PC when I am inside and I am looking at how adding chemicals and changing values affects CSI.

A week or so ago PoolCalculator stopped working on several PCs and various browsers. Has something changed or do I have issues preventing it from working?

Are you referring to the old Poolmath web page calculator as seen HERE? It's working for me.

What platform and browser are you using? For example, I'm on Windows and using Goggle Chrome.
Yes, that is what I was trying to use.

This is weird. When I follow the link you provided it works. When I use my bookmarked page it doesn't. I usually use Chrome but also tried it on Firefox and it wouldn't work there either. I also tried multiple PCs.

Edit: the site I was using was at The Pool Calculator. That is different than the link you provided.

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Texas Splash
Or maybe you are referring to the calculator discussed in this thread?

I wasn't aware that it was no longer affiliated with TFP, or the issues.

I guess I'll just use Pool Math. Hopefully I can figure out how to get it on the PC.

Hopefully I can figure out how to get it on the PC.

We Got This Realtor GIF by CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®

Just give us a bit more time……😉

We Got This Realtor GIF by CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®

Just give us a bit more time……😉

Who is Pool and Spa Resources LLC and how are they able to use what looks like the old PoolMath webpage?
They show a copyright on that page as well.
If they are illegally using it, maybe @JamesW can find out more info on them.

Who is Pool and Spa Resources LLC and how are they able to use what looks like the old PoolMath webpage?
I forget all the details (and probably never knew most of them), but JasonLion created the Pool Calculator either for TFP and licensed it to that company, or for that company and was allowed to use it for TFP. At some point that company got full control over it so TFP and Jason created a copy of it and renamed it PoolMath.

EDIT: Found it. He sold to a company called pSiFlow in or before 2011.

Last edited:
Reactions: proavia and newdude

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.