Pool Toy Storage - Deck box recommendations that can withstand sun & heat?

tomas21

Gold Supporter
Jan 24, 2020
California
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
What are the latest deck boxes people are recommending that can last longer than a season ?

Have tried various Suncast and Keter deck boxes for toy storage, noodles, etc but they all don't last..

Looking for input for a nice deck box that will last, keep things dry inside, won't warp in sun...

Curious what storage boxes desert members are using with success?

Last edited:
I've had this one for at least 5 years, if not longer.

It needs to be cleaned as it sat in the shade on the north side of our house for 1 year after the pool was built while we figured out what to do with it. But other than that, it is still in great condition.

I also have a small suncast one that I'm hoping will last a while. As well as these for towels and pool floats.

--Jeff

Attachments

• Float locker.JPG
    Float locker.JPG
    376.5 KB · Views: 35
  • storage1.JPG
    storage1.JPG
    408.8 KB · Views: 38
  • Storage2.JPG
    Storage2.JPG
    373.4 KB · Views: 35
I got this one last year and it did great over the summer, and held up just fine sitting out through the freezing winter.

I chose it because it was rated as a seat, and I know anything flat sitting on the deck would get sat on.

I know you don't have Menards in California (and I believe this is one of their house brands), but something similar might be available.

I've had this one for at least 5 years, if not longer.

These are pretty nice. I just got my second one this week. Most deck boxes I've seen are rickety junk compared to this one.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.