Concord, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-30 Plus
The plastic box I store my potions, powders, and stirrer stuff, I don't like. I know some of the TF bundles come with a case but I didn't see it for sale seperate. Anyone have a case they love? Wanna share a link?

The original box drove me nuts so I transferred all of my reagents and surplus to a tackle box I found at Academy. I had to look at a few before I found the right configuration for me, but I was able to arrange it exactly how I wanted it.

I purchased in store, but I think it was this one, although it doesn’t have any inside photos. Academy Tackle Box

Reactions: kne
All these manly tackle boxes have me thinking I need a Caboodle for my stuff. Remember those?
or something like this
CB8CD8B0-CE96-4748-9019-F61B8BAD62E8.jpg

Reactions: kne
I bought a 2 drawer Plano tackle box from Academy Sports. There is plenty of room for all my reagents. I didn't put the acid and base demand reagents in there since I don't use them.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.