Pool & Spa plumbing - Creating a virtual spillover

The normal ET 8 would be perfect to control the pool and Spa as one body of water and has the ability to switch back and forth between the Pool mode and Spa mode, as well as run in the Spillover (Spillway) mode. Switching between the pool and spa is a built in function, so very easy to set up... the key is to have the Intake Valve and Return Valve set up as my crude drawings show..

I was reading the EasyTouch manual today. There is a "Fill / Spillway" valve position which is supposedly only available in the service mode.

There is also a preset circuit function called "Spillway" which pulls water from the pool and returns to the spa. I assume that this is different than the above "Fill / Spillway" which is only available in the service mode?

Specifically - can I program a "Spillway" function to one of the Aux buttons and program it to run in the "Auto" mode?

Specifically - can I program a "Spillway" function to one of the Aux buttons and program it to run in the "Auto" mode?
You do not need to use an Aux button. Set up a Feature Circuit. Then schedule the Feature. The Spillway function does what you say, takes the water from the pool and returns it to the spa.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.