Pool solar panel system cost

Solar installs vary a lot depending on the location and options you go with.

DIY options where you buy panels and plumbing and do all the work yourself you are looking at 1-5k maybe more if you get really fancy or have a really hard location.

Turn key installation where someone does everything for you will range from 4-10k depending on options. Higher if you have a really expensive taste or location.

For a pool your size you would want 200-400 square feet of panel surface. The more the better but that also makes it more expensive.

Ok I just got a quote today from SolarOn. My local pool store recommended them. $6,000 to install (7) Heliocol HC-50 panels, tie into Aqua Link Auto Control, and paint pipes to match the house. Comes with a 12 year warranty (parts, labor, and freeze protection). I think we’re gonna pull the trigger! :)

I would suggest multiple quotes.

That price is around what I would expect.

I installed 10 of the same Heliocol panels I got used on Craigslist myself. After all fittings and plumbing and controller, etc I was around $1500 out of pocket. I have a basically flat roof, so install and work was easier than would be on a slanted tile roof.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.