Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Turbo Cell (T-CELL-5)
Hello,
We got a house in November with a pool (my third pool) and you guys have always been informative, although I think this is my second post. Back in February we signed up with a local company in Tulsa to replaster and retile our 26k gallon gunite pool. (send a pm if you want the name) Extremely long story short, 4 months in and my pool is not finished. I chose to put Finest Finish Arctic Series pebble in the pool and 3 weeks ago it was finally put in, however very poorly. There were pits everywhere, plaster around the return lines were gouged and even some had plaster in the lines, the spa was rushed and unusable, etc. To top it off, they cracked my coping. The PB admitted it was not good and also was going to replace the coping. They tore out the coping this past week, but still getting the run around about installing the new coping and finishing the plaster. All I get are lies and excuses. So now I am looking for a new company to finish my pool.

To top it off, the PB started is brand new pool after I signed my contract and his pool is finished with an outdoor kitchen. That just gets me extremely angry that he couldn't finish a paying customers pool before his.

Any suggestions? I paid the contractor 10% plus a new VS pump.

Last edited by a moderator:
Be careful. Once you’ve burned bridges with nasty reviews, the incentive to work with you dries up and if you don’t pay on a contract you may find a lien on your home. Tread carefully and don’t let your emotions get out of control.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.