Pool quote - suggestions?

Thanks, everyone. I think we will go for a deeper pool - maybe 3.5 to 8 :). One of my neighbors swears by the PV3 infloor cleaning system. As @PoolESQ mentions, we get very few leaves but lot of fine dust. These things are great at pushing dust into the drain. It may not work in areas where leaves are the primary concern, but in AZ, it is the darn dust!
We do have a large(it) deck area at the far end of the pool .

I support going deeper. I have a 7ft deep end and if I cannonball from the rock waterfall I can easily hit my bum on the bottom of the pool.

As for in-floor, welp, maybe in Phoenix they're a necessity but down here in Tucson I have mesquites around and my pool attracts every leaf, needle and pod they drop. Dust is never an issue because my suction-side cleaner gets it all. I know some people hate the lack of aesthetics from having a hose and cleaner in the pool and so they opt for the in-floors but it really doesn't bother me one bit.

I think if you polled 100 people about it you'd get 50 people that love them and 50 people that hate them. So at that point it's a wash and it comes down to a personal choice.

I will reiterate that I think you're getting snookered by the PB on the ozone and ORP equipment but I won't rock the boat if you have your heart set on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.