Pool math: added a new pool on one device, but it does not appear on other devices with same account

CFlaPool

Silver Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Apr 21, 2021
Satellite Beach, Florida
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Pool math has been a great help to me. I have it installed on multiple iOS devices and logged in with same account ID. My pool data has synced just fine across them. However, I added my mother-in-law’s pool on one device but it will not appear on my other devices. I did a full export and sent it to another device, but it will not load. I’ve swiped down in the app tens of times on all devices To no avail. Help!

Thanks. That worked on my iPhone And my second iPad. This site is excellent. Is there a way to limit search results to active and more recent threads?

Thanks. That worked on my iPhone And my second iPad. This site is excellent. Is there a way to limit search results to active and more recent threads?
Not that I am aware of however I think the webmaster is working on a solution to archive very old threads so just the more recent ones show in search. Also refer to the Wiki at bottom of any thread.

Reactions: CFlaPool