Pool Liner Color Help Needed!!

mjrichards12

Jun 5, 2022
Utah
I’m struggling to choose a pool liner. I only have Latham and McEwen vinyl liners to choose from. I want a vibrant teal (yes the greener side). Something that takes me to Mexico! All the pictures I’ve been through make it difficult to tell what shade the liner will actually be due to poor quality, lighting and depth variations. My pool with primarily be 4’ deep with a small 6’ deep end. Can anyone help me with quality photos? I’ve been leaning towards McEwen Watson, Latham gold pebble or Latham Reef. If anyone has photos that would be amazing! I’ve gone through the photo roundup several times and it has only made me more 🤨. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Here you go- have at it! Welcome to TFP :)

Maddie ☮️

I’m struggling to choose a pool liner. I only have Latham and McEwen vinyl liners to choose from. I want a vibrant teal (yes the greener side). Something that takes me to Mexico! All the pictures I’ve been through make it difficult to tell what shade the liner will actually be due to poor quality, lighting and depth variations. My pool with primarily be 4’ deep with a small 6’ deep end. Can anyone help me with quality photos? I’ve been leaning towards McEwen Watson, Latham gold pebble or Latham Reef. If anyone has photos that would be amazing! I’ve gone through the photo roundup several times and it has only made me more 🤨. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
What did you end up going with? I am in the same boat now!

I am in the same boat now!
Don't beat yourself up too bad with it. All you have to do is get in ballpark. Heck, the suburbs around the City that has the ballpark is plenty good enough. Your pool will be many, many shades throughout the day and season and that one momentary picture doesn't come close. Here's a couple of my new liner.

20220629_154251.jpg20220628_193943.jpg20220624_074420.jpg20220628_215231.jpg
20220729_062001.jpg

Reactions: Lanzz
What did you end up going with? I am in the same boat now!
We went with Latham Reef…absolutely love it! No regrets at all!! Gorgeous teal blue. Different shade depending on the lighting The pattern reminds me of granite and is beautiful from all angles. Our pool is 6 feet deep where the slide is and 4 feet the rest of the length. Hope that helps!C2848E64-6BBA-4C4C-B4BD-3457DB23DD98.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: mickey4paws
Don't beat yourself up too bad with it. All you have to do is get in ballpark. Heck, the suburbs around the City that has the ballpark is plenty good enough. Your pool will be many, many shades throughout the day and season and that one momentary picture doesn't come close. Here's a couple of my new liner.

View attachment 443420View attachment 443422View attachment 443423View attachment 443421
View attachment 443419
Youre totally right! Thanks for the advice!

Reactions: Newdude
We went with Latham Reef…absolutely love it! No regrets at all!! Gorgeous teal blue. Different shade depending on the lighting The pattern reminds me of granite and is beautiful from all angles. Our pool is 6 feet deep where the slide is and 4 feet the rest of the length. Hope that helps!View attachment 443449
Stunning! Thanks so much for replying and providing the photo!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.