Pool lights

I call Pentair 800-831-7133. Spoke with Phillipines. He said, the light I have is discontinued and replace it with 602187. So I ask him to send somebody out and the company he was going to use is 2 hours from here. Thinking about calling a local place. By the way, I did test all my gfci outlets, and tried to turn light on at the control panel. Same result as from remote control.

Fish,

Glad to see you have one of our experts engaged. When I started looking at your options I was surprised and hoping Allen or one of the others had a magic wand option. Sometimes they do but doesn't appear likely in this case. In the long run these lights are going to be expensive to replace. If it was me I'd live without the light then bite the bullet to convert to micro niche LED's or just use LED string lights around the edge like several are doing.

Wish I had better news.

Chris

Reactions: Fishy1234
Fish,

Glad to see you have one of our experts engaged. When I started looking at your options I was surprised and hoping Allen or one of the others had a magic wand option. Sometimes they do but doesn't appear likely in this case. In the long run these lights are going to be expensive to replace. If it was me I'd live without the light then bite the bullet to convert to micro niche LED's or just use LED string lights around the edge like several are doing.

Wish I had better news.

Chris
Thank you Chris