Clarksville TN
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-9)
Has anyone used a pool light lens cover before? I saw a blue one on amazon for $5 Used-Like New so I ordered one. It snapped right on and it really changed the look of the pool. I love the darker blue color! It isn’t so bright and i’m hoping the bugs aren’t as bad. See before and after pics below …

1700F0C8-71F7-434D-85DC-77ACE77D2C5F.jpegF5969DC2-B458-4890-8791-71935B3E25D7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Newdude and JamesW
Has anyone used a pool light lens cover before? I saw a blue one on amazon for $5 Used-Like New so I ordered one. It snapped right on and it really changed the look of the pool. I love the darker blue color! It isn’t so bright and i’m hoping the bugs aren’t as bad. See before and after pics below …

View attachment 479309View attachment 479310
Those lenses used to come in the box with the light. Then Pentair bought American Pool Products and started charging extra. Most people didn't use them anyway.

Reactions: Apsuhead
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.