Pool is here!!

Richard320 said:
Nice!

The real beauty is that you'll be in control of what goes in that water from day one.

I'm telling you, I can't wait until tomorrow when it gets full! I'm ready to turn on the pump and start adding my chemicals! It should be ready around 12-1pm tomorrow, it seems to be holding steady at an inch per hour.

Thanks everyone! Butterfly, thanks for adding the IMG code. I couldn't get it to work on my phone.

Eta: since these pics last night we have added a small 8x5 deck (temporary and nothing fancy!) and hard plumbed the pump & filter. I'll try to get pics soon, I'm a little to burnt to be outside at the moment lol!

Sharing the excitement! Our 21' Matrix is on the truck for delivery tomorrow; hubs, our nephew and I are going to complete the install by the weekend, as long as the weather holds... not looking good, though, as we're expecting major storms here tonight/tomorrow.

I'm so nervous about turning on the pump. I'm worried something is going to wrong, and Dh is at work. Ugh! I was never worried with our Intex. Water is already covering the return, so not too much longer at all.

Don't be nervous! You still have a lil ways to go to get the water level up! I think you're just excited! :mrgreen:

Everything is going great! My water is beautiful! We had 11 people in it yesterday, and probably a dozen floats/noodles/toys and there was still a ton of room! We're upgrading our in pool ladder to wedding cake steps (ordered them last night), and my Pool Rover S2-40 should be here this week.

duraleigh said:
A cautionary note.....test your FC today. That heavy bather load will reduce chlorine quickly.

I checked it last night as soon as everyone was out, and added bleach. Also checked it first thing this morning :-D

Some family may say I'm a bit OCD with my pool care. Lol!

Jules said:
duraleigh said:
A cautionary note.....test your FC today. That heavy bather load will reduce chlorine quickly.

I checked it last night as soon as everyone was out, and added bleach. Also checked it first thing this morning :-D

Some family may say I'm a bit OCD with my pool care. Lol!
That's called sparklypoolitis around here.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.